Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 245g Vanilla Bean Epigamia Greek yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey and melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto a hot pan. Once the surface starts to bubble and the edges look set, flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, honey or syrup and a dollop of Greek yogurt.