Greek Yogurt Tart
- Ready tart dough
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- ½ cup corn kernels, boiled
- 1 cup micro greens (for garnish)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fine sea salt
- 150g Natural Epigamia Greek yogurt
- 50g fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
For the tart base:
- Roll the dough to fit tart shell
- Place dough in a well-greased tart mold, pressing down firmly with your fingers up and around the edges to create an even layer. Trim the excess dough and prick the bottom of the shell all over with a fork. Put the tart shell in the freezer for 20 minutes while you heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the frozen tart shell in the oven and bake until golden, about 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow to cool completely before filling.
- In a bowl whisk together the goat cheese, Greek yogurt, basil, mint, salt and crushed black pepper to combine.
- When the tart shell has cooled pour in the yogurt filling and top with avocado, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels and microgreens. Sprinkle crushed black pepper.