YOGURT BASED DIPS(NATURAL EPIGAMIA YOGURT)YOUR MEAL ACCOMPANIMENT
|• 1 cup Epigamia Natural Yogurt||• 1 lemon|
|• Sea salt||• Freshly ground black pepper|
|• Half clove of garlic||• Oregano to taste|
1. Pick and finely chop the mint leaves on a chopping board, discarding the stalks, then add them to a mixing bowl.
2. Use a microplane to finely grate the zest of half a lemon onto the board, then transfer to the bowl.
3. Cut the lemon in half.
4. Squeeze the juice into a bowl, using your fingers to catch any pips.
5. Peel and very finely chop the garlic on a board, then scoop it up and add to the bowl.
6. Add the yogurt and a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then stir everything together.
7. Have a taste and add a squeeze more lemon juice, if you think it needs it.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with a platter of veggies for dipping.