CHOCOLATE CHIP GREEK YOGURT PANCAKESDESSERT
|• 245g Vanilla Bean Epigamia Greek yogurt||• 2 cups flour|
|• 2 teaspoons baking powder||• ½ teaspoon baking soda|
|• ½ teaspoon salt||• 1 cup milk|
|• 2 large eggs||• 2 tablespoons melted butter|
|• 3 tablespoons honey||• ½ cup mini chocolate chips|
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey and melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto a hot pan. Once the surface starts to bubble and the edges look set, flip and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, honey or syrup and a dollop of Greek yogurt.